That question is usually asked by people before signing up for a challenge. This year, Filinvest City is once again providing MTB cyclists an opportunity to challenge themselves in the 6th Endurance Weekend. Happening 7-8 July, the Filinvest City Endurance Weekend challenges bikers to complete as many loops as they can in 6, 12, or 24 hours. The route is a 5 kilometer loop, a mix of trail and road that is familiar with mountain bikers who are regular in the area.
Around 500 cyclists are expected to participate in the event. There is a Solo (Male/Female/Elite) and a Team (All Male/Mixed) category. The team category is only for the 12 and 24 hours.
Registration will be online at https://reg.goorahna.com/#/event/endurance-weekend-2018. Payments can be done through credit card, bank transfer, or in the following payment centers:
- Cycling Zone, Shell Pacific Gas Station, Alabang Zapote Road, Muntinlupa
- Storck Store Manila, The Portal, Greenfield District, United St., Mandaluyong
- Paulina’s Bluebay, Bluebay Walk, Macapagal Ave., Pasay City
- Celeste Cycles, 188 Congressional Ave., Project 8, QC
- South Cycles, Greenworld Plaza, President Ave., Parañaque
The race kit includes a race jersey and a race bib.
Prizes await the winners while finishers will get a medal. All participants will also get a chance to win a brand new MOB bike!